Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Intro

In the spring of 2009 my good friend TJ found a listing for 1972 Honda CB750. I did not know, at the time, that this Honda would be the finest thing I own. I hope it can be the trusted steed and travel companion I need to get me through this chapter in my life.

Wes on the other hand already had red Honda 350 which he sold so he could upgrade to his current Honda cb500. Wes is much more mechanically inclined than I am but the great thing about these motorcycles is that you can really tinker with them yourself and come away with a great running bike. I hope with persistence and a little guidance, I can easily maintain this wonderful motorcycle.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome idearrr... documenting your motorcycle travels! I'm looking forward to reading your entries. Good luck my Bestie! :) PS: Find me a pet Jackalope.

    ReplyDelete