Friday, March 19, 2010

How my CB750 was... (Eastern)



(1972 Honda CB750)

This is my Honda as it stood last summer. I had a great time touring the many different lakes and parks that surround Lincoln NE.








I need to make a list of all the maintenance and aesthetic chores I plan to invest in my bike in order to prepare it for the miles ahead. As they are completed, I'll cross them off. Consequently, Ill be adding and editing this post from time to time.

E

Maintenance:

Adjust the clutch
Adjust the timing
Adjust the Cam Chain
Adjust the valve clearances
Rebuild the barrings (front and rear wheels)
Replace the spark plugs
Replace the spark plug boots
Adjust the air-idle screw on one of the carbs
Reinforce Hard bag brackets

Aesthetics:

Replace Stator Cover
Chrome Headlight Bill

Paint for Tank
Paint for Side Covers
Paint for Hard bags
Chrome Plating for Bag Cages
NOS Exhaust (2 of 4)
Replace clubman bars with eurobars
Add bar end mirrors

No comments:

Post a Comment